Write for Us – Become a Contributor!
Every day and month thousands of people visit Dog Breeds Central for trusted reviews, tips and advice about their pets. And we appreciate every question, comment, and suggestion.
We are also looking to expand our network of friends and partners to create even better content for our visitors.
Are you a veterinarian or dog trainer?
Or maybe you are a dog enthusiast, and you would like to share a story or some interesting experiences with your pet.
We would love to hear from you!
Just drop us an email with your ideas and someone from our team will get back to you within 24h 🙂
Subject: Guest Post Ideas
- Get more visitors to your blog or website
- Get more followers on social media (We share every post on our social profiles)
- Reach more people with every blog post (We use Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest advertising to reach more people who are interested in quality content you write)
- Get a back link to your website in the content body
- You will get author position on our website so you can expand your portfolio and showcase your writing skill
With your email, please submit:
- Introduction (who you are / who you represent)
- Three Topic suggestions – Please avoid generic topics like “How to train a dog.” Rather focus on more engaging headline like “5 Ways to potty train your puppy in six weeks“
- Examples of your previous work
If we agree on a certain topic, please follow these quality guidelines:
- Article must be 1000+ words
- No grammar or typographical errors
- 100% Unique – This article must not be placed on any other website and must pass copyscape.com with “no results.”
- Written by native English speakers
- Article must be engaging and useful to our users
- Article must be formatted correctly (Headings, bullet points, etc.)
- After you send the article dogbreedscentral.com has full rights of ownership to the content
- We reserve the right to edit and change the article if we see fit, including to strip or change unwanted links.
- We can accept only one link per article to your website.
- Please let us know if you would like for one of our authors to contribute to your website as well
Useful Things to send along with your content:
- Author’s Photo and short about section (sentence or two) – for the author box
- Photos for the article are welcome but not mandatory
Some Topic Ideas:
- Dog Health and Medical conditions (author must be a vet or an expert in this field)
- Topics related to Dog Training
- Pet Food and Nutrition Tips
- Grooming tips
- Traveling with your pet (Cool places you have visited with your pet)
- Interesting experiences with your dog
- How-To Videos and Articles
Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂
Martin Josh, Editor in Chief